Thursday, February 3, 2011

Go fish for pasta?

Ok...So I thought I got suckered into another one of those TV infomercial products that seems like it would be great but when you get it home it doesn't work.
On the contrary with my newest purchase! The pasta boat is unbelievable! Being Italian, pasta is the main stay of life support...lol. Usually there's the giant pan on the stove with boiling water, then there's the other pan containing the sauce (or gravy depending on where you're from) plus the strainer in the sink. That's where the pasta boat comes in...you microwave the pasta for 25 minutes (which comes out perfectly every time), strain the water and add your sauce all in one container!! Can we say convenience?! Personally  I don't think I'll make pasta the conventional way ever again. Thanks for the life boat, Pasta Boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment